We operate in many areas and our services are offered 24/7
- Generator Supply & Service
- Scanning Installations for Store Receiving and Point of Sale
- Queue Systems
- Supply and installation of Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS) including Clean Power applications
- Supply and installations of HV & LV Electrical Installations
- Scanning Installations for Store Receiving and Point of Sale.
- Supply of Transformers and Power Factor Correction Units
Electrical Repairs & Maintenance
- General maintenance of data and electrical equipment
- Servicing of Distribution Boards, Generators and Uninterrupted Power Supply.
- Servicing of Transformers and Power Factor Correction Units.
- We offer a lighting maintenance and re-lamping service.
- Data Cabling
- Network Server Points
- Server Rooms
- U.P.S Installations and Servicing including Clean Power applications.
- Supply and Installation of Cat 5E and Cat 6 cabling and information points for all voice and data applications for offices, points of sale etc.
- General maintenance of data equipment
We install copper, fibre and wireless network cables to include
- CAT 5E
- CAT 6
- CAT 6A
- FIBRE OPTIC
- Wire ways (Trunking, power skirting, conduits and trenches).
ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, BEETLE& GAS INSPECTIONS AND COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATES
- We offer 4 inspections for Compliance Certificates (Electrical, Plumbing, and Beetle & Gas). Our teams has been able to allow the company to diversify into different fields and operate through Southern Suburbs and Cape peninsula.
- We have friendly & experienced Qualified Electricians, Certified plumbers and Wood Borer inspectors. Our business philosophy is based on Honesty, integrity and consistency,
- We are committed to providing good workmanship and use of quality products for every Electrical, Beetle and plumbing job we undertake.
- We are affiliated with the Electrical Contractors Association and the Western Cape Approved Electrical Inspection Authority. We are also registered with the Plumbing Inspection Board.
Obtaining an Electrical Certificate of Compliance, Beetle and Plumbing Certificates is Essential when property changes hands. Having done this before your property is put on the market increases its marketability.
CONTACT US for latest inspection fee discounts
Health & Safety
LBC ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS is registered with the Department of Labour as well as the Electrical Contracting Board.
We have a quality assurance policy and do regular inspections to ensure that all our installations comply with all the required regulations including the SANS 10142 code of practice for the wiring of premises (as amended) and the Occupational Health and Safety Act No 85 of 1993.